Monday, April 21, 2008

Routines

I crave the routine of life. Throughout the last week we left for Saratoga, WY for 3 days for the CSU ranchs' bull sale. Home on Monday night, Left at 5:30 Wednesday morning for Park City, Utah, and home again last night. I am tired and craving the routine of life. I miss my home, I miss having time to do my job, I miss time to spend in the Word and in prayer, I miss time to clean my home and file the paperwork. I miss....lots. I have been carried away by lifes "trips" and not focusing on the important things.

Oh yea, and I am going to have a baby.

I know it must be normal to worry, but I worry a lot. I pray that things are ok and that we will have a healthy and happy child. I worry. I worry about getting the new position. I worry about having a baby and a new job. I worry that I can't do anything the way I really want to do it. I worry. Please tell me this is normal. Please tell me that this is the routine of life. I worry that time just rolls on and I fail to see the beauty in it. I worry.

But, I thank God for spring. The birds chirping, the trees budding, the sun with just a hint of heat in it. I anxiously await the summer for some time to think. And worry!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

... oh yeah... I'm going to have a baby.

Wowsers... I love how you threw that in there :)

So exciting!! Congratulations!!

Worrying is normal & my advice... instead of "worrying"... write your thoughts and fears and hopes and "worries" down in a journal... it helps!

Sending you love & prayers & support. Summer will be here before you know it!

When are you due?

I'm so excited!! :)