
Laughter Fun Sunglasses (almost everyone) Food Sleeping Partners I don't want your 50 SPF Golf Carts Shopping, Returning, Shopping again, Return to Me Finishing (and not finishing) Books Groceries Goats Hockey Babies Deserted Islands The Right Friend to take take to a Party Defining Moments Dairy Queen Cakes Oreos "MOO" Plastic Surgery Pets Missed Conversations Texting Shuttles at 3:30?? Guacamole Trips for Coffee that take an hour Sweet Rolls Children Raising Boys and a Girl Being all that we are... and more Improving Aging Gracefully Inspiring Lottery Tickets Changing Nicknames Families Bus Trips Memories Miss American Angus Sleepless in Seattle Baby Showers Waking at 5:30 am Walking at 6:00 am Sun Worshippers Make Up Shopping Worshippers Cooking Food Network DVR Enchanted More Guacamole Washing Heifers Being "on top" of Everything Cleaning Ladies Laundry Rooms Orange Poppyseed Dressing from Safeway Gnocchni (or something like that) Surprises Amazing Women Amazing Moms Amazing Friends Conversations Recycled In Laws Conversations Designated Drivers Wine Phoenix Noodles Gate Codes Frogs and Rats
What is all this?
The making of the BEST Girls Weekend Ever!!!
I wonder this morning when KayDee will check my blog. I wonder if she knows how much I appreicate her graciousness?
I wonder if Ryan made 2nd or 3rd team in hockey (and if Lisa's stomach settled down).
I wonder how many things Lori got done before she went to work this morning.
I miss them already. These amazing, inspiring, lovely women who I call my life friends. Aren't I just the most blessed woman in the world to have them? I want to go back.
Lord, I pray for these women and their work. Lord, let them know how much they are loved and admired. Remind them today that they are the friends of a lifetime. Thank you, father, for the wonderful weekend. Help me, in the business of today and the days ahead, to remember the gifts of these friends. Amen



3 comments:
Well, that made me cry! I miss you too - all of you (if you are reading) I had a wonderful time. Another treasured moment in life and an affirmation that life is really really good. LK
Thank you for recapping the fond memories. I laughed and cried at the same time! I read it to Jim last night and then cried again.
What a wonderful weekend. It was just so perfect! Next time we will make it last 3 days, because it was just two fast. I think when I was sitting outside that afternoon, looking distant I was thinking about the ending and forcing myself not to get down but to live in each moment.
I love all of you so much. I know we have something very special that many people do not share. We are truely blessed. It feels so wonderful to be loved and to love.
Have a wonderful day. I miss you all and can't wait until the next time. I don't know if I can wait two years!
I am so proud of each of us and the fabulous women we have become.
Love Lori Lynn
Here, Here to above said. Wow -- Kellie, did you have a recorder -- you really got it down in a paragraph!
Fabulous time, food, sun AND treasured friends. Couldn't have been better PLUS my shuttle driver on Sunday got me my book back for me that day so I did get to finish it.....had to laugh he graduated from Concrete (and knew the Overnell girls).
Thanks to each of you for being a part of my very important circle of lifelong friends.
Post a Comment