It is amazing what can happen at 3 am. My friend Nicole has always had a bit of insomnia. Yesterday she told me that she believes that this is the Lord working on her...I loved it. She said that if she did a better job of praying in the day, maybe the Lord wouldn't wake her up at night...when she truly finds diligent prayer time. I love this...
Until last night when I woke up at 3 am and started counting days until my paper had to be submitted...AAAHHHHHH!!! Unlike Nicole, I panicked; my heart started to pump blood a little faster...I didn't pray; I panicked!
So this morning I awoke (a little fuzzy headed) and decided I needed a plan (and perhaps a miracle). Here it is:
December 12
Literature Review
December 13
Literature Review
December 14
Literature Review
December 15
Literature Review
December 16
Literature Review
December 17
Literature Review
December 18
Analysis, Literature Review
December 19
Analysis, Literature Review
December 20
Analysis, Literature Review
December 21
Analysis, Literature Review
December 22
Analysis, Literature Review
December 23
Chapter 3 Revisions
December 24
Chapter 3 Revisions
December 25
Chapter 3 Revisions
December 26
Chapter 3 Revisions
December 27
Chapter 2 Proofing and Revision
December 28
Chapter 2 Proofing and Revision
December 29
Chapter 2 Proofing and Revision
December 30
Chapter 1 Proofing and Revision
December 31
Chapter 1 Proofing and Revision
January 1
Chapter 1 Proofing and Revision
January 2
Analysis, Chapter 4
January 3
Analysis, Chapter 4
January 4
Analysis, Chapter 4
January 5
Analysis, Chapter 4
January 6
Analysis, Chapter 5
January 7
Analysis, Chapter 5
January 8
Analysis, Chapter 5
January 9
Revise 4
January 10
Revise 5
January 11
Revise 4/5 SUBMIT PAPER
I am determined to take it a bit at a time. I am praying that I can hear the Lord whisper to me each day that I can do this. So that while I need to write each day I also want to enjoy the holiday, New Year's and my anniversary; but I am feeling a bit overwhelmed at the moment. I am leaning (very heavily) on the rock this morning, praying for the ability and perseverance to pull this off!!
Asking for strength, confidence, and supernatural ability. He has brought me here, hopefully together we can make it to the end.
Also asking for that restful sleep; that 3 am thing kills me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You've got your plan laid out and will work it. Know you are going to do GREAT!!
I was praying for you this afternoon, my usual prayer is peace for you - will add productivity with a splash of the ability to enjoy the Christmas season through child-like eyes and wonder.
Just keep clinging to the Rock.
I too will pray that your list is checked off day by day, and that your focus will stay on that which is necessary.
You are going to accomplish GREAT things!! :)
Post a Comment