1. Prayer. I learned recently that there is a simple acronym for how we are to be in prayer. It is ACTS.
A stands adoration. A simple act of acknowledgement of the awesomeness of our holy God.
C stands for confession. A simple act of knowing we are sinners and asking for forgiveness.
T stands for thanksgiving. A simple act of thanking him for the gifts in our life.
S stands for supplication. Knowing and believing that HE can and WILL answer our prayers.
This has helped me to pray with a mission.
2. Family. Isn't it wonderful? I love family. It is the bones of who we are.
3. Friends. I spent a short hour with good friends yesterday morning. Not enough time. But it was wonderful.
4. Home. I want to have and create a home that I can be proud of.
5. Simplicity. I do not have a simple life. But, oh, howI want it! The peace and simplicity of life. I want to eek this out in the craziness of the Enns home!
6. Profession. I struggle with this one - and am wrestling with it as I write this. I love my job. I worry that a new position might morph the job. I worry if I am doing enough or doing an adequate job. I worry about students. I worry.
7. Pets and uncondition love. I want to be like them.
8. Recipies. Can you share a favorite with me? I love to cook, and love to cook NEW things. Share with me something that you like so that I can try something new.
9. Life. Isn't it strange how it changes and morphs?
10. Blessings. I am greatly blessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Smiling as I read thgouth this :)
May you see ACTS come alive in your daily interactions with others & with God! :)
Love to you friend - Linds
Thanks for sharing -- isn't that morphing an amazing thing?
Recipe, hmmmm, I'll give you my favorite meatloaf recipe - how's that for comfort food? Really -- pick your favorite meatloaf recipe and put this sauce on it -- guaranteed yummy!!
1.5 lbs of ground beef
1 egg
1 1/2 tsp. onion salt
1/2 tsp oregano, crusted
3/4 cup bread crumbs
2/3 cup shredded carrot or zuccinni (this is how I get more veggie servings to my family)
2 cheese sticks
Topping:
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup ketchup
1 T. mustard
Mix all main ingrdients together --put half mixture in pan and then take two cheese sticks and place in middle of pan and cover with the remaining mixture and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Mix topping ingredients together. Spread over meatloaf and continue baking for 20 minutes.
Missing you!!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment