Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Help!

Dear Friends,
I don't have great words of wisdom today - only a few requests. My heart is heavy and my spirit is a little nervous.
Our loveable black lab could not keep ANYTHING down yesterday, so he is in the vet hospital - on IV's.
Mark has had a bad bout with his stomach - (he gets this, although hasn't had it since March) and was curled up on the couch yesterday. It gets very painful and stops everything.
I have to give a presentation to the College of Ag Faculty today on Ag Ed. I am a bit nervous.
Mark leaves for a week tomorrow.
I have to remove a student teacher from their placement today and try to replace them.

This is a day full of challenges. Can you please help? I am never ashamed to ask for prayer. While it may seem selfish, I so believe in the power of prayer cover. So, my praying sisters. I could use a little faith today.
Bless you!
Kellie

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I am praying right now!!
Bless you Kel as you walk through this day and the week to come!
Trust in Him, listen for His still, small voice. He is your rock & your shield!!

KayDee said...

I too will cover you, Mark, Boone with prayer for health, calm, and assureness.

I asked that you will feel His presence each minute of today -- guiding your words as you speak to your student teacher.