


It seems like no matter how the day goes, when you see the boy smile, it makes everything good again! It is a smile that lights up the room...and reminds me of God's limitless blessings.
Even Boone wants to kiss this boy!!!
Merry Christmas. May you feel blessed in each moment this season!
2 comments:
Hey --- I want to kiss Wy too. How adorable and what a fabulous smile. Thanks for sharing -- hoping to meet the Muffin Man and see you and Mark during Christmas, maybe??
We are in San Diego at Todd's AD National Meeting -- I'll just say bad weather day in San Diego is still better than the bitter cold at home, I suppose. E and I went to zoo in a downpour -- good news was there was absolutely no lines for the pandas. :)
He is so, so precious!! More pictures please!!
Hoping you are all doing well and that Christmas was magical!! :)
Thanks for your encouraging comments Kel - We appreciate them so much :)
Love to you all - and may 2009 be full of GREAT blessings for you guys -
Post a Comment